If you’re a client of mine, you’ll recognize this name… PASS! It’s an awesome way of delivering photos online after a session or a wedding, and I’ve used it for the last 4 years. You’ll know that I’ve also continued to use SmugMug, another online gallery storage site that I started using right when I started my business 6 years ago.
Here’s a sweet little video that PASS put together for me to share with my lovely clients.
PASS recently came out with PASS PLUS, not to be confused with PASS. If I confused you, it’s okay! They’re pretty much the same thing, but PASS PLUS is a whole lot better. There are so many amazing features that I’m really starting to convince myself that I need to make the switch to PASS PLUS completely.
Why am I thinking of using PASS PLUS, you ask? I’ll tell ya why! I want my clients to have the BEST experience possible, and what I have been doing for the last year is probably just confusing my wedding clients by providing them with TWO galleries. Forgive me, guys! The reason I gave them access to two galleries is because I LOVED the way PASS categorized their photos. I could have a section for getting ready, formals, family formals, ceremony, reception, etc. It made it so much easier to look for a particular photo! SmugMug unfortunately does not offer that option.
Here are a few reasons why I love PASS PLUS already:
- I can upload directly from Lightroom, the software that I use to edit all of my photos in. WHAT?! That’s a huge time-saver right there.
- It’s super user-friendly for photographers and their clients!
- The uploads and downloads are CRAZY fast!
- PASS PLUS is the only gallery with a mobile app. Eeek! Share your photos directly from your phone, or save them!
- You can order prints, canvases, and other products directly from my store. Yes, a store!
I think using PASS PLUS will create a much better client experience, so I talked myself into it. I’ll keep you guys updated, of course. I can’t wait to start using this online gallery!